The Benefits of Rolling Your Own CigarettesOctober 16, 2021 10:12 pm Leave your thoughts
Marlboro, Camel and Newport are a few of the most popular cigarette brands on the market, but instead of buying a pack of pre-rolled smokes from the gas station, you should consider rolling your own cigarettes.
Thinking, “What are the benefits of rolling my own cigarettes? Continue reading to learn more.
What are roll-your-own cigarettes?
Rolling your own cigarettes is just what it sounds like. It’s the process of taking loose tobacco out of a pouch and rolling the product in a cigarette paper. In the smoking world, these are known as rollies. The process can be done by hand, but there are also rolling machines that make it faster and more efficient.
Is rolling your own cigarettes better than pre-rolls?
Smoking tobacco isn’t good for your health. But if you are going to smoke, rolling your own cigarettes is the way to go. Here are a few of the reasons to roll your own:
- Know what you’re smoking: It’s estimated that a single pre-rolled cigarette has up to 7,000 chemicals in it. Large companies put additives like acetone, arsenic, ammonia, benzene and other harmful ingredients in their products to make the nicotine more impactful. While it may give you a better buzz, it takes a toll on your health. The loose tobacco in rollies doesn’t have all of those extra ingredients, so you’re just getting all-natural tobacco.
- Lower heart attack risks: Tobacco increases our heart rate, which puts smokers at a higher risk of heart attacks and strokes, but studies show that those who smoke rollies are at a lower risk than those who smoke a commercial brand. This could be due to the unknown chemicals that come in a pack you buy at the gas station.
- Control the amount of tobacco: There’s no controlling the tobacco levels in a pack of Camels or Marlboros. That’s not the case with rollies. When you roll your own, you’re in total control of how much tobacco you put in your cigarette.
- Cost savings: Rolling your own cigarettes is better than pre-rolls when it comes to costs. A pack of loose tobacco costs about half as much as a pack of traditional, pre-rolled smokes. Additionally, the loose tobacco you buy can last much longer than a pack of cigarettes, saving you more money and more time at the store.
- Frequency reduction: Habitual smokers can go through a few packs of cigarettes a day. Those who smoke rollies can, in theory, smoke just as much, but it’s more challenging to do so. Rolling your own cigarettes takes quite a while, so you’re much less likely to smoke through dozens of cigarettes if you have to spend time rolling up each one.
Buy your rolling tobacco from Emporium Tobacco & Gifts
Now that you know a little bit more about the benefits of rolling your own cigarettes, it’s time to purchase your rolling tobacco. At Emporium Tobacco & Gifts, we have a wide selection of high-quality, loose tobacco for rollies, pipes and more. Stop by today to see what we have for you.
Categorised in: Tobacco
This post was written by Writer